[GRASS-user] error: Incompatible library version for module. You need to rebuild GRASS or untangle multiple installations.

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:06:04 EDT 2009

WOW!  I don't have a clue.  That is nowhere close to the problem that
I had.  Sorry if I am asking obvious, or redundant questions.  Are you
installing within R, or from the commandline (R CMD install)?  I will
help if I can, but I think this may be over my paygrade.
good luck!

Stephen Sefick

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis