[GRASS-user] wxpython GUI module of g.remove wants to delete already deleted maps

Martin Mainzer martmai at gmx.de
Thu Jun 18 03:23:05 EDT 2009

Hello,

I wanted to delete a couple of vector maps with the g.remove GUI module
(wxpython GUI). Within the GUI window I selected some vector maps and
used the 'Run' button. Afterwards I wanted to remove some more maps
(without closing the window of the g.remove module!). Then there are the
maps I already deleted still in the list of the maps to remove. Even if
I click in the list of the maps to be removed and delete them (by using
the 'del' key). As soon as you select another map via the drop down list
they will again be back in the list of the maps to be removed.
By closing the g.remove module GUI and opening it again everything works
as expected.

I am using GRASS 6.4.0RC4 on OpenSuse10.3.

Should I file a bug report?

Martin