[GRASS-user] DB Driver

achim ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Mar 12 10:52:56 EDT 2009

DB-Driver's eating my nerves.

Im running grass6.4 on 64bit opensuse11.1
Has anybody had and maybe fixed a problem concerning database
driver-errors? I can hardly go on working with errors like this:

""""
Removing vector <AOI at achim>

DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Unable to open database: unable to open database file
Unable to open database </home/achim/grass/globe2/achim/sqlite/> by
driver <sqlite>

Unable open database </home/achim/grass/globe2/achim/sqlite/> by driver
<sqlite>

Unable to find table <AOI> linked to vector map <AOI>

couldn't be removed

<AOI> nothing removed
""""

Thanks,