[GRASS-user] DB Driver
nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Mar 12 10:42:53 EDT 2009
> DB-Driver's eating my nerves.
That's the on purpose... it's the way to start mastering the secrets of
GRASS :-p. Just kidding... :D
Some Step-by-Step hints:
1. Did you established a connection between GRASS' GIS-DB with the
attribute table DB via the sqlite driver?
## Note that in the case of sqlite the database is actually a single
file. Usually named "sqlite.db". ##
2. Do you have any *.db file under your PERMANENT mapset?
3. What is the response of "db.connect -p"?
4. Check DB-connection for a specific vector map with "v.db.connect -g
YourVectorMap". Maybe there is no table added for you map. v.db.addtable
would help here (!?).
5. Did you perhaps move you project (the "globe2" directory) in to
another location? If YES, then you can use "v.db.reconnect.all"
to /update/ the connection between all vector maps and their respective
attribute tables (if they exist).
Kind regards, Nikos
More information about the grass-user