[GRASS-user] agricultural land

Martin Schweizer schweizermartin at students.unibe.ch
Mon Mar 30 06:53:18 EDT 2009

Hi

I have a little question: I have a point-vector layer where the points
represents cities. For each city I know the population and I have
calculated the dimension of the agricultural land that has to be around
these cities to nourish the people (in square meters). Now I have to
display the agricultural area around the cities. The problem is, that
the cities are in a hilly landscape. The Question is now: How can I
calculate and display the agricultural land around my points (cities) as
a function of the topography?

Thanks for any Help.

Martin