[GRASS-user] r.in.mat problem

achim ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Sat Oct 3 12:47:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

The matrices have to be named precisely as:

-%<--

Specifically, the following array variables will be read:

    * map_data
    * map_name
    * map_title
    * map_northern_edge
    * map_southern_edge
    * map_eastern_edge
    * map_western_edge

Any other variables in the MAT-file will be simply skipped over.

-%<--

as it is written in the manual
(http://www.grass.itc.it/grass64/manuals/html64_user/r.in.mat.html)

so just name the matrix "map_data", define an double array with one
entry as  "map_northern_edge", "map_southern_edge"... and a string
"map_name" with the desired map-name.

Hope, that solves it:
> Ok, I would understand that a matlab struct is expected (the same as we can get from r.out.mat).
> But saving of the struct is not supported in format Matlab 4 (-v4):

Greets,
Achim