[GRASS-user] Missing some tools: v.db.addcol, for example

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 11:00:24 EDT 2009

Thanks,

My PATH while in GRASS already contains the scripts dir:

GRASS 6.4.0RC4 (colombia):~ > echo $PATH
/usr/local/grass-6.4.0RC4/bin:/usr/local/grass-6.4.0RC4/scripts:<snip>

What I did find is that each script is under a directory by the same
name in the scripts dir.  So for example, d.redraw is in:
/usr/local/grass-6.4.0RC4/scripts/d.redraw/d.redraw

I'm going through all of these now, and removing the dir and leaving
the script.  Somewhat tedious, but the scripts appear to work.

Roger