[GRASS-user] python module under wingrass7

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Dec 13 17:50:05 EST 2010

On 12/13/2010 02:28 PM, gianluca.massei wrote:
> Well, excuse me if I was not clear in previous message. I'll try to
> give  more info:
> In grass 7 for linux my python module works fine. In wingrass70 I've
> copied my module in %GISSBASE%/scripts but it doesn't works.
> I get that message:
> c:\Progrm Files\GRASS-70-SVN\extralibin\python.exe: can't open file
> '%GISBASE%/scripts/r.mcda.roughset.py':[Errno 2] No such file or directory'
> I've read some precedent post but the suggest solutions works for 6.4
> and in 7.0 I've the same problem.
>
> Thanks
>

> Il 11/12/2010 20.24, gianluca.massei ha scritto:
>> I've wrote a simple python module working in grass 7 under linux (It's
>> only one file). Could anyone help me how can I try it under wingrass
>> 7? Is not clear for me the install  procedure for python module.
>> thanks in advance.

Are you sure that GISSBASE is defined in your system paths? Also are you
using the GRASS installer or the OSGeo4w installer, the OSGeo4w contains
a shell that ensures all those paths work as they should, not sure about
the regular GRASS installer.

What solution did you see for 6.4? Did you try it and did it not work?

Thanks,
Alex