[GRASS-user] I.class empty Xmonitor

Luisa Peña luisapena1979 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:47:57 EST 2010

Hello Hamish
I'm running Ubuntu 9.10 and GRASSsvn6.4.0 updated with an early January
snapshot.
UbuntuGIS package? I don't have an UbuntuGIS package.. I installed the
packages that are listed in
http://grass.itc.it/grass64/source/REQUIREMENTS.html (more or less those).

>It only opens the monitor for you if you select it from the GUI menu.
It opens an empty/blank monitor but nothing else. no Interactive menu or
what so ever.

Is is required that UbuntuGIS package?