[GRASS-user] Projects Using GRASS Hydrological Models

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 10 21:39:19 EST 2010

   Several of you have provided much appreciated guidance in getting me up to
speed using GRASS/GIS for hydrologic and basin analyses. Which brings up a
question: are there any publications (documents, journal articles, theses,
agency reports) that use GRASS modules to explain basin characteristics or
behaviors?

   The man pages have multiple references to algorithm sources, and I've
found some articles that discussed the coding and evaluation of different
approaches to creating such models, but so far nothing from an application
perspective.

   If you know of any such references, please make me aware of them or send
copies (preferably as .pdf files) to me.

Thanks in advance,

Rich