[GRASS-user] r.profile grass64_rc5 - grass7

John Tate john.tate at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 18 14:18:53 EST 2010

Hey Francesco,

I'd be interested to hear what other people have to say about this.

I used d.what.rast as I had ground control points, from GPS, for the profiles
with which to validate the DEM. Add columns and update them with d.what.rast
and export (.csv), then I put that together with the distance info from the
GPS data.

Hope that helps. But probably not if your are drawing random profiles.

John