[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] New WinGrass-Installer (r40386)

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:27:10 EST 2010

Hi,

I tested the new installer, doesn't work for me because it can't access
mapsets because access is not available: access: no such file or
directory. There is also some encoding issue in wxGUI, I can't work on
it because I can't start grass. A minor issue is the default
installation directory, it's GRASS-4-SVN, more appropriate would be
GRASS-64-SVN.

My self-compiled version on windows works so far without these problems,
but I too get the bug reported here [1]

Markus M

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-windows/2010-January/001965.html