[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] Compiling r.example in LINUX

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Tue Jan 26 11:21:23 EST 2010

Hi All
Ok I've changed my ARCH_DISTDIR, ARCH_BINDIR (GRASS.MAKE), GRASS_HOME
and RUN_GISBASE (PLATFORM.MAKE) in order to point to my grass-6.4.0svn
installation instead of my Snapshot folder.

Is it helpful to create a Wiki regarding this matters? (two other
persons sent me PMs regarding this questions with the same questions).

Thank you Glynn for your help.

Best regards,
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4807 (20100126) __________