[GRASS-user] Wingrass 6.4 with MSYS does not work

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Mon Jul 5 18:18:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

  > 2) Question: Can I integrate Wingrass and R? How do I run R from the
>grass command line? Should I use MSYS? because I can't get the windows
>command line functioning after I start wxpython gui.

I've proposed following enhancement (for Grass64,Grass65,Grass7) in the case that R is already installed on
your Win-box:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1092

The Wingrass-Installer picks up the R's installation path from the Windows-registry and add this
to the path.

So you are able to start R within a Grass-session in the WinGrass-Installer-delivered command-line.

best regards
Helmut
WEB.DE DSL ab 19,99 Euro/Monat. Bis zu 150,- Euro Startguthaben und
50,- Euro Geldprämie inklusive! https://freundschaftswerbung.web.de