[GRASS-user] Build error: 6.5 SVN code

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jun 9 19:13:09 EDT 2010

   I've been building the latest SVN code for 6.4 and 6.5 here without any
errors. Today I get this:

Started compilation: Wed Jun  9 15:21:25 PDT 2010
--
Errors in:
/usr4/grass65/gui/wxpython/scripts

   Yet when I follow the directions I cannot run make from that directory:

[rshepard at salmo /usr4/grass65]$ cd gui/wxpython/scripts/
[rshepard at salmo /usr4/grass65/gui/wxpython/scripts]$ make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

Suggestions?

Rich