[GRASS-user] R-GDAL incompatible libraries

Kim Besson kimbesson1981 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 07:05:15 EST 2010

Ok I have just installed latest GRASS snapshot and I got the following error
> precip30n <- readVECT6("precip_30ynormals", ignore.stderr=TRUE)
ERROR: Incompatible library version for module. You need to rebuild GRASS
       or untangle multiple installations.

What I would like to know is the versions of R and spgrass6 that I should
install on my system in order to not get this errors?

Thanks
Kim