[GRASS-user] hardware requirements for running r.sun

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Mon May 10 13:14:08 EDT 2010

Dylan:
> Not trying to honk one's own horn, but an application of r.sun and time
> requirements was recently published here:
> http://soil.scijournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/73/4/1345
> Let me know if you want a PDF
> Dylan

Dylan,

in the past I (and colleagues) have used  r.sun(2) to get the job done
(estimations of global rad over a "small" study area in central greece). Now
we are re-doing this for another (smaller) study area but for a larger period
of time.

If you have no objections, we would like to have that ".pdf" ;-)
Cheers, Nikos