[GRASS-user] GRASS Script for importing data with different source_coordinates/projection

Jenny Turner jennyturner1980 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 07:39:15 EDT 2010

Greetings

This almost a follow-up from a previous message that I sent regarding
Landsat-7 image importing.

I need to develop a script to import images from
multi-SOURCE_COORDINATE_SYSTEM to defined target_COORDINATE_SYSTEM (WGS84).
Since my input images come from different UTM zones it won't be possible to
import images using a pre-defined gdalwarp command to convert
coordinate/projection systems, since source coordinates are more than one.
Firman made suggestion of using a GRASS Script to read header and get
coordinate system.
Has anyone developed something similar to this?

Thyank you
Best regards,
Jenny