[GRASS-user] Importing Landsat images with different coordinates

Jenny Turner jennyturner1980 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 11:26:51 EDT 2010

Hi

Following this topic I have tested this methodology by converting from UTM
29N to a specific local coordinate system (EPSG:3763) (available at PROJ4)
gdalwarp -t_srs "EPSG:3763" band_landsat.TIF destination.tif

With that I got a segmentation error, one TIFFReadDirectory a lot of
TIFFWriteEncodedStrip
and the destination.tif has a different size.

Any tips of what migh be wrong?
Thank you
Jenny