[GRASS-user] Re:Using v.colors in WinGRASS

Achim Kisseler ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Nov 9 08:17:36 EST 2010

Am 09.11.2010 14:07, schrieb Martin Landa:
> why confusing?
>
> Vector object categories and attribute management
> http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/vectorintro.html

yes, everything is written there, but:

as I started, when it came to these
map-layer-categories-databases-addtable-connect-recategorize-new vector
map after operations-new connections... I had some difficulties to find
the appropriate steps in the right order. Once you got it, its not so
hard anymore.

And further, as one can see, I am not the only one.

Unfortunately I had no time to make suggestions to improve the manual yet.

Regards,
Achim