[GRASS-user] GRASS connection to gdalwarp in Windows

Pedro Roma pedroroma1982 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:38:47 EDT 2010

Greetings

I have a couple of scripts in Linux (ubuntu where I call gdalwarp) to
reproject a few images before I import into GRASS (simple thing).

But I have one question: I have a friend that installed WinGRASS6.4 binary
and wants to use that script. (besides the necessity of creating a bat file
bla bla bla) I'm wonder if he has to install ou download gdalwarp or does
the WinGRASS6.4.x binary (distributedd in GRASS GIS by M. Landa) already
includes this connection?

Thanks
Pedro