[GRASS-user] German gvSIG and SEXTANTE user meeting at the AGIT 2012, Salzburg, Austria

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Fri Dec 23 08:54:45 EST 2011

FYI just in case you would like to present your work with Grass GIS and SEXTANTE:

German gvSIG and SEXTANTE user meeting at the AGIT 2012, Salzburg, Austria
July 4-6 2012
Dear list,
the Call for Papers (presentations and workshops) of the the german
gvSIG and SEXTANTE user meeting at the AGIT 2012 is now open (from
01.12.2011 to 01.02.2012).
We are reaching out to speakers interested in presenting your experiences.
Users and developers are encouraged to present their latest projects and
software development work to demonstrate the power of gvSIG and SEXTANTE.
The organizers are looking for a good mix of content. To submit a paper
follow these instructions: http://www.agit.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=230:call-for-papers-2011&catid=31:info-fortragende&Itemid=45
The language of the conference is german.
Therewill be also an OSGeo booth where gvSIG and SEXTANTE users and developers could demonstrate what gvSIG and SEXTANTE can do.If you are an activ member of gvSIG or SEXTANTEproject, we invite you to participate and get involved at the German gvSIG and SEXTANTE user meeting.
Best regards and have a good Christmas!
José Canalejo