[GRASS-user] Python-Loop over points

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Wed Feb 2 06:39:34 EST 2011

Hello,

I am performing e.g. the r.stream.basins calcutlation in python:

    grass.run_command("r.stream.basins",
                      dir = "flow_direction",
                      points = "point1",
                      basins = "output")

that's working perfectly in the case of one single point in "point1".
How can I do that multiple times when the point layer consist of e.g. 5
points and I want to create an output for each point (create 5 output rasters).

How can that be done in a python script?

thank you

Johannes