[GRASS-user] Re: Error: Grass and Grass Plugin in QGIS

Solimyr giannicristian at msn.com
Thu Sep 15 04:20:00 EDT 2011

Thanks for the answer!!!I've done this but nothing change....Well, change
that now the red boundaries are closest to the area. Before I've set the
area biggest than my raster (but my raster was included).

Now, I'm thinking to try to threshold my raster using GRASS and using GRASS
plugin in QGIS and see the difference...But I can't find a tools that do
that in GRASS. Do you know if exist?

There is also a function that will show me the stats of the histogram in
GRASS?

Thanks,
Solimyr