[GRASS-user] GRASS GUI won't open after selecting mapset

skualos s.n.g at gmx.com
Mon Sep 26 08:38:09 EDT 2011

Hello.

I'm using GRASS GIS 6.4 on Ubuntu 10.04.

I can access mapsets and run commands via the QGIS Grass plug-in. But when I
try to use GRASS directly, I get the first window to select the mapset I
want to open, but when I click the "start grass" button, the first window
disappears and GRASS GUI won't open.

I would also like to add is not a problem with the .gislock file that QGIS
creates when it crashes, and that I've tried different mapsets stored on
diferent drives, but always get the same.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks