[GRASS-user] wxGUI Graphical Modeler - variables

Luís Ferreira lferreira75.1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:40:56 EDT 2011

Hello.

I have some selected lines in a command line script:

#! /bin/sh -x

MYMAPSET=`g.gisenv -s get=MAPSET`
targetdir=/home/lf/TEMP/

LIST=`g.mlist type=rast separator=, pattern="clip_toar*" mapset=
$MYMAPSET`
echo "$LIST"
i.group group=group input=$LIST

r.out.gdal -c -f input=group format=HFA type=Float32 nodata=0 output=
$targetdir/$MYMAPSET.clip_toar.img

g.remove group=group

#

In wxGUI Graphical Modeler, how can I  use the variables inside the
commands options? I'm trying using string data type variables

declaring variables

MYMAPSET
default value `g.gisenv -s get=MAPSET`

targetdir
default value /home/lf/TEMP/

then using in r.out.gdal options

r.out.gdal -c -f input=group format=HFA type=Float32 nodata=0 output=%
targetdir/%MYMAPSET.clip_toar.img
or
$targetdir/$MYMAPSET.clip_toar.img

Without results.

Anyone have ideas how to solve this problem? Is it possible in Graphical
Modeller?

Thank you.

Luís Ferreira