[GRASS-user] GISBASE on MacOSX

Thomas Adams thomas.adams at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 14 07:17:47 EST 2012

Johannes,

Control-click on the GRASS.app and you'll get a popup menu; select "Show
Package Contents" — this opens you to the directory structure:

Go to Contents->MacOS which would be "GISBASE"; So, in my case, GISBASE is
/HD/Applications/Grass-6.4/Contents/MacOS

If you Command-click at the top of the window on the folder icon beside
"MacOS" (from the line above this one), you can see the full path.

Regards,
Tom

Thomas E Adams
National Weather Service