[GRASS-user] Re: spgrass6

Duccio Rocchini ducciorocchini at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:33:50 EST 2012

Paolo: at a first glance I was persuaded you would perform exploratory
analysis between two sets.

The same concepts expressed by Roger Bivand about mapping lattice matrices
apply to scatterplots.

In case you would perform exploratory analysis on the data I suggest
hexagon binning to make quick plots of one var versus another one.

Then you could add regression and/or LOWESS lines to the plot: look at:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/hexbin/index.html

Enjoy!
Duccio