[GRASS-user] How Does GRASS Handle PostgreSQL Database Name Change?

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 03:32:27 EDT 2012

Hello,
it seems that You are looking for v.db.connect, as You need to
reconnect existing vector data sets to a different database. (Or, if
You are careful, just edit MAPSET/vector/MYMAP/dbln file.)

As goes for a GUI crash, please, report it in the issue tracker, as
WXGUI shouldn't crash if DB connection information isn't correct.

Maris.