[GRASS-user] error in g.extension

王德辉 dehuiw at gig.ac.cn
Thu Nov 22 01:11:18 PST 2012

Hi Nikos,
My grasssvns(7,6.5,6.4) and grass-addons are all in /usr/local/ folders, so the compiling and installing command need the super user permission, if not, the installations will be failed. For example, I use the following command to install all the grass7-addons:
cd /usr/local/grass-addons/grass7;sudo make MODULE_TOPDIR=/usr/local/grass-7.0.svn/
Best regards,
dehui

在2012-11-21 15:56:15,王德辉<dehuiw at gig.ac.cn>写道: