[GRASS-user] Problem in install Extensions from addons

Rebecca Bennett rabennett at ymail.com
Sun Feb 17 09:57:51 PST 2013

Hi Hamish, thanks for your response

dpkg -l grass

||/ Name           Version        Description
ii  grass          6.4.3rc2-2~pre Geographic Resources Analysis Support System

Checked add-ons menu in gui no sign of r.out.kml, no response from typing command in gui but locate says it's there

GRASS 6.4.3RC2 (Deer_park):~ > locate r.out.kml
/home/becca/.grass6/addons/bin/docs/html/r.out.kml.html
/home/becca/.grass6/addons/bin/scripts/r.out.kml
/home/becca/.grass6/addons/docs/html/r.out.kml.html
/home/becca/.grass6/addons/scripts/r.out.kml

so I tried moving to the /home/becca/.grass6/addons/scripts/ and running (./r.out.kml) getting this message:

so close... :)