[GRASS-user] Exporting GRASS vector to ShapeFile

Brian Sanjeewa Rupasinghe jinkabs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 00:57:46 PST 2013

Hi Maris, Thanks. Please see following the build info of the Grass Vector
file that i need to convert to a shapefile.

Cheers, Brian.

(Sat Jan 12 14:25:02 2013)

v.build map=MaskVector at user1

Building topology for vector map <MaskVector at user1>...
Registering primitives...
184 primitives registered
4948 vertices registered
Building areas...
110 areas built
91 isles built
Attaching islands...
Attaching centroids...
Number of nodes: 101
Number of primitives: 184
Number of points: 0
Number of lines: 0
Number of boundaries: 120
Number of centroids: 64
Number of areas: 110
Number of isles: 91
(Sat Jan 12 14:25:02 2013) Command finished (0 sec)