[GRASS-user] qgis-plugin-grass 1.8.0~precise1 does not work with grass 6.4.3

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Sat Jun 1 22:17:16 PDT 2013

Just to mention we have a trouble with the Ubuntu 10.04 LTS precise repositories. Updates
deliver grass 6.4.3 rc2-2~precise but qgis-plugin-grass 1.8.0~precise1
requires grass grass641.

I am quite reluctant to downgrade grass to 641 with anticipated problems
everytime I will further update packages.

I do not know how to manage with that. Is it technically
difficult to compile qgis-plugin-grass 1.8.0~precise1 so that it can
adapt to grass 6.4.3 rc2-2~precise ?

Patrick