[GRASS-user] ps.map: rectangle over map border?

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Mon Mar 11 12:52:24 PDT 2013

Le lundi 11 mars 2013 à 16:31 +0200, Nikos Alexandris a écrit :
> Doesn't this affect the display order?

I noticed sometimes things are set up in a fixed manner by ps.map,
whatever changes you make in the commands order.

> Will try later to edit
> the ps file.
It's worth give a try. I would do a test on a small test area, i.e. with
few vector data, or better without any cartographic elements, so to
easily find the section referring to your target objects in the ps file.