[GRASS-user] help t.grass modules

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 07:28:37 PDT 2014

Dear list,

I need help with some processing I need to do over a space-time raster data
set. I'm using MODIS L3 chlorophyll concentration products (8 day
composites). I've been working a bit with t.grass modules to explore and
map descriptive statistics of chlorophyll values. But, now, i'd need to
characterize and map the temporal dynamics of the series. So, i'd need to
obtain for example, de date of the minimum and maximum value, the number of
cycles, the duration of cycles, how fast the bloom develops (the slope) in
each pixel...

I know how to get the min or max, but how do I get the date for those
values as output? And how can i get number of cycles per year and duration
of those cycles??

Any help or advice is more than welcome!
Thanks a lot!

Vero