[GRASS-user] surface interpolation with breaklines

Maciej Sieczka msieczka at sieczka.org
Sun Feb 9 03:53:56 PST 2014

W dniu 03.02.2014 18:55, Vincent Bain pisze:

> Would anyone help me figure out how I could perform this conversion,
> given that I would rely on a linear interpolation method within
> triangles faces (the result would be close to what r.surf.nnbathy does,
> except nor this addon does support breaklines).

Can you rasterize the output triangle 3d sides, and use that as an input
for r.surf.nnbathy?

r.surf.nnbathy should create a structure similar to v.triangle product,
since both use the same Shewchuk's "triangle" algorithm underneath.

You may try if using only the triangle node vertices alone wouldn't
suffice, and extracting those from a 3d vector map should be very easy
(v.to.points -n ?).

Maciek

--
Maciej Sieczka