[GRASS-user] LS factor for USLE

Stefan Lüdtke sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de
Fri Jul 25 02:12:22 PDT 2014

Hi Laura,

for question 2)

I had the same question some time ago, see here for an answer why a
threshold is required.

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2012-December/066491.html

HTH,

Stefan

Stefan Lüdtke

Section 5.4-  Hydrology
Tel.: +49 331 288 2821
Fax: +49 331 288 1570
Email: sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de

Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam
Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum GFZ
(GFZ German Research Centre for Geoscience)
Stiftung des öff. Rechts Land Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg, 14473 Potsdam