[GRASS-user] Grass Novice in Trouble

Neil Wyatt stub.mandrel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 05:45:26 PST 2014

I have done a complete reinstall, following deleting every grass-related
folder and my install of Python.

It now works, but it is refusing to do a complete refresh of the map
display, always randomly leaving some vector maps out. Neither 'Draw Map'
nor 'Render Map' appear to cause anything to happen.

Could this be because of the number of layers (~20)? I have limited map
import to my region of interest, which does cut down the data size a lot.

Is there a way to force a full redraw of the map display?

Regards

Neil

Neil Wyatt