[GRASS-user] grass6.4.4 start up scripts issue

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 07:40:33 PDT 2014

Hi Dr. Srini,

This is Cho. I just tried 6.4.4, but I didn't get any errors. You can try
the following:
1. Open a new cmd window.
2. Run "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass-6.4.4\bin\g.proj.exe --help" and you
should get a library error.
3. Run "C:\OSGeo4W\bin\grass64.bat -wx" and Control+C to terminate the
process.
4. Run "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass-6.4.4\bin\g.proj.exe --help" and this
time you should see a help message.
5. Typing "echo %ERRORLEVEL%" should return 0.

Let me know what you get.

Regards,
Huidae