[GRASS-user] GRASS7: problems with WMS

Hermann Peifer peifer at gmx.eu
Fri Sep 19 10:18:27 PDT 2014

On 2014-09-19 16:02, Anna Petrášová wrote:

> I have no idea, the <input> probably refers  to m.proj but m.proj has
> input parameter. Could you try to run only m.proj (take some example
> from manual), if it works?

Either I am doing something terribly stupid, or m.proj is *really*
broken in the release branch. I wonder what m.proj or cs2cs is expected
to do with colors: [color=style] and [color=name]. Furthermore: no
coordinate input seems to  be needed, see [1]. This parameter list looks
like a joke, to say it in a friendly way.

I "fixed" all of my earlier reported issues related to m.proj and
trunk, m.proj has a reasonable parameter list [2] and loading the WMS
works as expected.

Hermann

[1] Welcome to GRASS 7.0.0svn (r61824)

[GRASS:test]> m.proj --h

  Converts coordinates from one projection to another (cs2cs frontend).

Usage:
  m.proj [-iodec] [color=style] [output=name] [separator=character]
    [color=name] [proj_in=string] [proj_out=string] [--overwrite] [--help]
    [--verbose] [--quiet]

[2] Welcome to GRASS 7.1.svn (r62036)

[GRASS:PERMANENT]> m.proj --help

  Converts coordinates from one projection to another (cs2cs frontend).

Usage:
  m.proj [-iodec] [coordinates=east,north] [input=name] [output=name]
    [separator=character] [proj_in=string] [proj_out=string] [--overwrite]
    [--help] [--verbose] [--quiet]