[GRASS-user] How merge several raster float and monoband

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 04:09:08 PDT 2015

Hi,
I have several raster float64 and monoband partially overlapping to each other.
My need is to merge each other to obtain 1 only larger raster.
Actually I do this using the gdal_merge utility, but in my global
process I will prefer to do this merge in the grass environment.

I know the r.composite command , but AFAIK it is only to compose a
raster RGB from three gray monoband raster and fully overlapping.

Thx.