[GRASS-user] Problem with g.gui.tplot

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:33:37 PDT 2015

Ciao Leo!

I cannot reproduce what you are observing in g.gui.tplot.
I've tried with a strds of mine that has a lot of NULL values (set with
r.null) and it looks good, as expected, where I have null values, i see a
blank space in the plot...

Can you send us a subset of the strds, upload it somewhere, or reproduce
the example with North Carolina data set, so we can understand what's
happening???

ciao,
Vero