[GRASS-user] does i.landstat.toar expects ALL bands to work properly?

Kozlova Maria kclo at yandex.ru
Tue Sep 29 13:32:51 PDT 2015

Dear Carlos,
I succsessfully calculated ToA reflectance for OLI 1-8 bands with grass 6.4.4 if my memory is correct....

There are also other problems with I.landsat.toar in Grass 7 dealt with landsat 4 and 5 MSS images (the module try to calculate TOA for bands 4-7 instead of 1-4 and fail).
The other problem is that one have to rename thermal bands of Landsat 7 ETM+ images  from LE......_B6_VCID_1 and 2 to LE....B_61 and 62 to succseed TOA reflectance and LST calculations.

--
Best regards,

Maria V. Kozlova

  /------------------------------------\