[GRASS-user] Examples of use of r.gwflow

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Feb 7 08:44:58 PST 2016

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Huub Munstege <hmunstege at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello dear GRASS users community,
> We're interested in using the "Groundwater modeling" in GRASS GIS. Searching
> the net doesn't give many actual results / examples. One article of 2005
> (http://hidro.ufcg.edu.br/twiki/pub/Disciplinas/GeotecnologiaAplicada/Renato.pdf)
> uses an older version (r.gmtg that was based on MODFLOW). Has any of you
> experience / examples of the use of the actual module r.gwflow? We are
> looking for a way to model the groundwater recharge from small reservoirs in
> Mali.

I saw that the "Diplomarbeit" of the r.gwflow author is online (PDF,
German language).

Furthermore I saw this AGU poster:
http://www.urbanmetabolism.asia/sites/default/files/mehta_etal_aguposter2_48x36_horz.pdf

A related discussion with script snippets is here:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2012-July/thread.html#65316

Hope this helps (maybe others can post more),

Markus Neteler

--
http://www.mundialis.de/
http://gis.cri.fmach.it/neteler/