[GRASS-user] r.to.vect.lines addon not working

Carlo Cormio carlo.cormio at gmail.com
Tue May 3 00:26:55 PDT 2016

Good morning everybody,

a few minutes ago I removed r.to.vect.lines (g.extension -f
extension=r.to.vect.lines operation=remove) and reinstalled it again,
but get the same error once again:

---------------

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/usr/local/grass-7.0.5svn/gui/wxpython/gui_core/prompt.py",
line 263, in OnItemSelected

self.cmdDesc = gtask.parse_interface(cmd)
   File
"/usr/local/grass-7.0.5svn/etc/python/grass/script/task.py",
line 520, in parse_interface

"<{name}> module: {error}").format(name=name, error=error))
grass.exceptions
.
ScriptError
:
Cannot parse interface description of<r.to.vect.lines>
module: not well-formed (invalid token): line 17, column 19

Could it be related to ascii encoding or sth like this?

Thank you,

Carlo