[GRASS-user] ps.map vlegend name

Conrad Bielski conrad_bielski at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 08:55:48 PDT 2016

Hi,I looked around but couldn't find the answer to my particular problem. I'm generating PS maps using the ps.map functionality and use the vlegend to add a legend. However, each layer name also includes PERMANENT. How can I remove this from the name?
For example, my layer name is roads but when the legend if produced, it prints: roads (PERMANENT).
I presume it's because the vectors were saved in PERMANENT, but how can I remove it from the legend when producing my PS map?
Thanks in advance and have a great day,Conrad