[GRASS-user] Problem running i.segment.stats

James Duffy james.philip.duffy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 08:28:25 PDT 2016

On 18 October 2016 at 16:17, Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be>
wrote:

> On 18/10/16 14:27, James Duffy wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm using GRASS 7.0.4 on the OSGeoLive pre-built operating system. I
>> have installed the addon 'i.segment.stats' to use with my output from
>> 'i.segment.uspo'.
>>
>> When selecting the 'rasters' input for this tool, I choose the original
>> layers that were used to create the segmented map in the first place.
>> Upon execution of 'i.segment.stats', i get the following error:
>>
>> Element type should be "cell" and not "raster.
>>

> The above message is just a warning and should not keep the module from
> working. I just fixed this (r69700), so try reinstalling i.segment.stats.

Ok thank you, have reinstalled and the message no longer appears.

> The tool does not continue and outputs a blank .csv file.
>>
>> Any help solving this would be much appreciated.
>>

> Could you send us the command line used (you can get that by pushing the
> 'Copy' button in the GUI of the module or through the command history in
> the GUI 'command console')

i.segment.stats --overwrite --verbose
map=angle_seg_uspo_angle_region_1_rank1 at angle1 rasters=angle_ortho.1 at angle1
raster_statistics=min,max,mean,stddev,sum
csvfile=/home/jd/Wales_GRASS/isegstats_gp_test separator=comma

With this command, the output .csv is still empty apart from the headers.

> Moritz

James