[GRASS-user] v.edit tool=merge

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Mon Sep 26 01:01:44 PDT 2016

Le lundi 26 septembre 2016 à 09:38 +0200, Markus Metz a écrit :

> Maybe coordinates changed slightly during export, this could explain
> why we get different results. Line heights for the same contour are
> not exactly equal, e.g. 1239.999939 for one line and 1240 for the next
> line.

Yes indeed, there was a little mess in my source data, inherited from a
transfer from local to global coordinate system.

I know I should give up using G64 but (sorry for not formalizing more my
position) I still make a quite heavy use of it when it comes to
intensive digitizing tasks. I consider the digitizer is more stable and
faster for instance when displaying raster backgrounds (again I am
guilty to complain without pushing up issues, it's just a side remark).

Thanks again,
Vincent