[GRASS-user] 7.3.svn observations

Robert Kuszinger kuszinger at giscom.hu
Wed Sep 28 23:51:05 PDT 2016

Hello!

The same happens in d.vect.legend in a slightly different manner but along
the same logic. I added a workaround tip for example in m.printws
documentation, and yes, now d.text could be affected and many others with
text entry or auto temp file generating.

I wonder what the outcome would be. GRASS users with practice could handle
this but newcomers could be depressed.

I only wanted to say that is important in my opinion as well.