[GRASS-user] r.mask: no MASK created when using many categories

Michel Wortmann wortmann at pik-potsdam.de
Fri Apr 7 01:15:01 PDT 2017

Hi Mira,

I find a more elegant way to create a mask from an arbitrarily long list
of raster categories would be to use r.reclass where you can use an
input file:

r.reclass input=subcatchments output=MASK rules=mask.dat

and in mask.dat you list your categories:

12=1
23=1
10=1
1200=1

Might help, although the problem seems to have been solved.

Michel